Microsoft Word 2016- (Part 1) Basic Formatting Document (3 hours)
This workshop is designed specifically for those who are not familiar with the interaction of Microsoft Excel 2016. This workshop will help anyone feel more comfortable working with this application. Designed with the basic user in mind, someone who wants to learn more about this application, but may have been afraid to ask until now.
• All NYC RAEN workshops are for teachers/staff of NYSED-funded adult education programs.
• This is a three (3) hour workshop.
• NYC RAEN reserves the right to cancel or reschedule workshops with fewer than 10 participants.
• Please be sure to arrive on time. Doors close 15 minutes into the session.
• If you cannot attend the workshop, please cancel your registration on Eventbrite.
• If your program utilizes a “Time Card,” please bring a “Time Cards” with you to the session. The New York City RAEN does not provide Time Cards.
Please note: This event may be recorded and photographed for non-profit purposes including use in print, on the internet, and all other forms of media. All audience members (or parents/ guardians of minors attending the event) agree to the possibility of appearing on these recordings by virtue of attending the event or participating in the event.