This workshop is for couples who are either engaged or discussing marriage and want to learn what makes a marriage terrific or horrific.
Couples will learn:
- The Christian foundation for successful relationships
- The skills all happy couples possess
- Tips for mastering conflict
- Ways to grow daily in friendship, affection, and appreciation
- How to create shared meaning in your life
What past participants have said:
- This workshop "provok[ed] important discussion points with my partner."
- "It was so helpful to learn the strategies to reduce conflict and break the 'cycle' ...we truly enjoyed every aspect and so glad we came."
- "Great content and course - so important for every couple."
This workshop is facilitated by Doug Hinderer, MA, LAMFT. Doug is a husband of 38 years and a father of nine. He is passionate about helping couples enjoy marriage as God intended.
9:00am - 4:30pm*
*continental breakfast begins at 8:30am
The Brief Lab
1311 Butterfield Rd, Ste 300
Downers Grove, IL 60515
$100 per couple*
includes continental breakfast, lunch, and all materials
*NOTE: there is a $25 non-refundable registration fee
WORKSHOP IS LIMITED TO 10 COUPLES!
Register now at:
Questions? Call 800-361-6880