| Step One – Tell us about ‘you’ | Email your professional Info | We’ll contact you with guidelines or restrictions
| Email your professional info to [email protected] | Expect a prompt response confirming your attendee designation
There are two attendee designations. “Guests” represent open professional categories; are eligible to openly promote a designated service/product; and may apply for full membership |
“Visitors” represent closed categories, but equally welcomed to attend. Visitors do not qualify to openly promote, however may share business cards and online info with anyone **specifically** inquiring. New openings are broadcast via our Meetup and Facebook Pages | (see Visitor Restrictions" and details below) |
Regardless of your designation, we encourage you to enjoy our featured Speakers and Exhibitors; the festivities; allow business networking to stir opportunity; and build your business community. Wildfire Business Networking will exceed your expectations |
| Step Two - Check out our Facebook and Meetup Page | RSVP to for preferred seating
| What is a meeting like?
Click Youtube link -
Wildfire Business Networking sets the standard for ALL business referral groups. Since our inception 25 years ago, WFBN leadership has paved the way. Our commitment to community and small business success is undeniable. RSVP with your profession before your competition does |
Our mixers are a diverse blend of startups and established businesses. Our energy, organization, and genuine commitment will exceed expectations. Wildfire Business Networking sets the standard |
| Visitor Restrictions (IF your profession is already represented) |
* Write 'Visitor' in place of profession on name badge
* No placing business cards on circulating card caddies
* No end-of-meeting infomercial (details provided at event)
* We politely ask all attendees refrain from mass email marketing to our roster
| Highlights |
* $35 event fee waived for ALL first-time attendees (Guest and Visitors)
* Expand your business network | meet top vetted professionals | unlock potential!
* Experience what all "one-member-per-profession" groups aspire to become
* Enjoy and entertaining and enlightening experience | three Speakers and Exhibitors
* Up to 100 in attendance
* Improve your public speaking and business messaging
* Upscale venue, parking, preferred seating & breakfast buffet included
* The Westside’s longest running one-member-per-profession business group (over 25 years)
| Important Tips |
* We meet on the 3rd floor of the Olympic Collection (subject to change, check itinerary in, and or outside the elevator)
* Park in subterranean parking, take elevator to 3rd floor
* ( Guests) Bring at least 100 business cards
* ( Guests) Have your ‘elevator pitch’ ready – What type of referrals, or introductions are you looking for?
* Arrive on time, or a bit early – arrival time 6:05
Join our Meetup community
Like/Follow us on Facebook
| FAQs |
Q. What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
* Secure subterranean parking included with your RSVP
Q. How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
* RSVP directly to [email protected]
Q. What is the dress-code?
* Business, Business casual, NO jeans
||| Please make sure only your RSVP'ed profession is promoted on your business card |||