November 15 & 16, and December 6 & 7, 2019
8am - 8pm Central Time
Hampton Inn & Suites Conference Center
8838 Highway 51 North
Millington, TN 38053
This 48.0 Hour EMS Refresher Course is intended for:
- state Paramedic certification or license renewal; and or
- NREMT Paramedic renewal; or
- Paramedic students needing a state-approved refresher for remediation; or
- Advanced EMT's or Paramedics needing up to 48.0 hours as continuing education hours toward certification or license renewal.
Content delivered is within the National EMS Education Standards and Scope of Practice meeting the NREMT's 2016 National Continued Competency Program (NCCP/NCCR) and refresher guidelines.
The course is led by EMS subject matter experts and delivered in an environment conducive to quality, non-intimidating education. Delivery techniques are designed to assist the participant to absorb valuable information, as well as, enhance knowledge and skills in an effort to improve patient care outcomes.
Using some of the newest methods of learning, this course is delivered live, on-site, in four, 12-hour blocks. Course dates are November 15 & 16, and December 6 & 7, 2019 from 0800 hours - 2000 hours (8am - 8pm) Central Time. Additional and detailed information is emailed with completed registration. Seating is limited and is guaranteed on a first-completed (paid in full) registration basis.
"Add-on" courses for additional hours are available but are
- AHA Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Dec. 7, 2019 1pm
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS), Dec. 8, 2019 8am
- Pediatric ITLS, Dec. 8, 2019 1pm
Please see our web site for additional details.
Continuing Education Hours are approved by the Tennessee Division of EMS and The Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE), formerly CECBEMS, the national accrediting body for EMS continuing education courses and course providers. This activity is approved by CAPCE, Course #18-BENCH-F2-5004, for 48.0 Hours at the Advanced Level. TDH-EMS course approval number will be distributed at the course.
NREMT Course ID:TO00277540.
For additional information please visit our web site, .