Thursday, April 18 6:00PM – 8:00PM (ENGLISH)
Jueves, 9 de Mayo 6:00PM – 8:00PM (ESPANOL)
(Parking available across the street at Michael’s Energy)
The seminar will focus on:
* How to successfully navigate the market and buy your first home.
* Learn about current real estate trends, breakdown of the process, Down Payment and Grant Programs.
* Understand the benefits of pre-approval and explain what you’ll need to do to secure a mortgage loan.
We Will also have:
* A Certified HUD Counselor on hand to answer any questions regarding fixing credit, budgeting for your first home and more…
* A representative from Address Yourself, an innovative program from New Jersey Community Capital that streamlines the homebuying process to make it easier and more efficient for you, the first-time homebuyer.
Seating is limited: All attendees will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $50 VISA Gift Card.
Light refreshments will be provided.