This 6-hour workshop will help give you a better understanding of insurance billing and reimbursement so that you may be able to do it yourself:
* Misconceptions and myths of insurance billing for massage therapists
* Pros and Cons of medical billing
* What to charge for your massage service
* Understanding HIPAA and the move towards being HIPPA compliant
* How and what to look for to find out if your clients have coverage for masage therapy
* Basic understanding of CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) codes for Massage Practitioners
* What types of insurances are you willing to accept
* Why is a doctor's referral so important
* What forms and information to collect from your patients
* Which insurance requires preauthorization
* How to properly fill out the health insurance claim forms (HCFA-1500) in order to bill insurance
* Documentations (charting) PAYS!
To register, please email Lyn Yancha, LMP at [email protected], and an invoice for $120 will be sent to you for payment. Thank you.