- It is harder for investors that are selling real estate to find good replacement assets.
- Tax rules have changed and are continuing to change.
- The political landscape is forcing real estate brokers and investors to be aware of new potential risks.
New tax codes are being implemented - learn how these tax proposals impact the real estate community from expert 1031 Exchange Accommodator, Lance Growth and The Carmody Team from Synergy One Lending.
- How the new tax proposals impact real estate and how to benefit from them
- Additional 1031 Exchange strategies for real estate professionals and investors
- Learn the basics of a 1031 Exchange
- Learn about Reverse Exchanges
- Learn about other 1031 investment strategies like DSTs
Lance Growth of Growth 1031, Inc. has a passion for property and contract law while attending Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego. As an experienced 1031 exchange professional, Lance educates the community about the benefits of utilizing proper tax tools.
Synergy One Lending is committed to simplifying the home buying experience. As a national mortgage lender, we offer the best combination of the digital mortgage technology our client’s want along with the expertise of our team they need. Synergy One is authorized to Lend in 47 States and provides among the broadest set of mortgage options of any company today. Whether you are a millennial, baby boomer or luxury home buyer, Synergy One Lending stands out because of our relentless pursuit of excellence in our people, our process and the client experience.