The Breaking into the Medical Cannabis Industry for Entrepreneurs and Employees: Working Across the Supply Chain from Cultivation and Processing to Dispensing seminar is intended to help individuals who want to land jobs in the medical cannabis industry or start their own medical cannabis businesses. The course covers everything from cannabis laws and regulations to cultivation basics, available products, proper dosage, and more.
At the completion of the course, your value as a cannabis dispensary or delivery service employee will increase significantly as will your chances of landing a marijuana job.
What You’ll Learn
In this intensive seminar, you’ll gain valuable knowledge on critical topics that can position you for success in the cannabis industry, including:
• U.S. and global historical overview of medical marijuana
• Review of states with legalized recreational and medical marijuana use
• Federal, state, and local laws related to medical marijuana businesses
• Basics of cannabis cultivation
• Types of cannabis strains and their anatomy
• Effects of different cannabinoids and terpenes in treating various conditions
• All medical marijuana products that may be available to patients
• Cannabis consumption benefits and drawbacks
• Proper cannabis dosage and side effects
• How to recommend the most appropriate product and dosage for patients
• Budtender, dispensary, and evaluation personnel training, including how to greet, interview, and direct patients
• How to manage point of sale (POS) systems, inventory systems, and security
• Requirements to start a cannabis delivery service
• Diverse careers in the medical marijuana industry
• And more
What You’ll Get
This is a laser-focused course designed to give you an edge in the competitive cannabis job market. With that goal, you’ll receive:
• Knowledge of the cannabis industry that hiring managers are looking for
• Résumé-boosting knowledge and skills
• Confidence to successfully answer marijuana job interview questions
• Resources to help you land a marijuana job
• Face-to-face instruction from highly-qualified and experienced doctors, lawyers, and cannabis industry experts
• Verifiable certificate of course completion documenting your new credentials
NOTE: DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE TO ATTEND DIFFERENT SESSIONS!
Call,Text or Email: 707-563-1457/[email protected]
Early Registration: $169 (ends 7 days before the event) General registration: $189 Door registration $200 (if seats available)
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for anyone who wants to find a job in the cannabis industry as well as for anyone who wants to increase their knowledge of medical marijuana across the supply chain – from cultivation to sales and delivery.
Do I get a certificate?
Yes, all Leafy Green Agency seminars include a seal certificate of completion. Every month expect new material sent via email to help you grow and improve your knowledge base. We do recommend that graduates update their resume to include their most recent certification under the education/skills section.
Does my certification work in other states?
Yes, Leafy Green Agency certifications are accepted as professional achievements/technical training in medical and recreational states. Some states may require additional certification.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You must be 18 years of age
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
[email protected] or 707-563-1457
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Your ticket can be transferred to another date.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, either through the eventbrite website or by contacting Leafy Green Agency
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, for verification purposes printed or on Mobil devices